Thursday, September 11, 2008

Resource Schedule

At this time, I only have a partial resource schedule to share. As soon as I get the schedule for the rest of the year, all students will receive a copy and be taught how to use it. Here is the resource schedule for the next few days:
Thursday, September 11th- Media
Friday, September 12th- Art 2
Monday, September 15th- PE 2 (Don't forget to wear tennis shoes!)
Tuesday, September 16th- Character Education
Thursday, September 18th- Science
That's all that I know for right now. I will keep you updated as I receive information.
- Miss Russell :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Russell, thank you for the resource schedule. I LOVE it love,Alise G.

Melissa Ross said...

Miss Russell,

I love your blog! Looking good, girl!

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Russell when are you going to put on the secret message?Oh and if you want to talk to Josh I could probily put him on when I get home.
-Jessie

Anonymous said...

hi miss.Russell,
Jacob's lima bean is growing like CRAZY! mine is almost there it just needs to get OUT of the dirt.
love,
Kayla Witucki